I’m not a Doctor.
I’m not a Physiotherapist.
I’m a Yoga Teacher, and I know how to move the body intelligently.
Ways to do it:
- At home
- At a studio (contact Hiyoga)
- Virtual (Skype/Facebook)
These are some of the reasons why people choose private lessons with me:
- New to Yoga
- To advance the practice tailored to their own ability
- Learning methods to strengthen/open certain areas (i.e. back and neck)
- Improve technique
- Tips and tricks to build strength and stability for advanced asanas
- Convenience and timesaving
60 minutes: 1000 kr / 90 minutes: 1300
I teach classes for a few corporations. The style of yoga is based on the level of the people participating. The classes are held at your workplace in a suitable space, i.e. a gym room, the canteen, a big meeting room, or a terrace.
I usually offer a free tryout class to corporations that are interested in offering yoga to their employees. The corporation is then free to decide whether they wish to continue the practice or not.
For details and pricing